Pages

Wenger has come time to retire


Arsene Wenger has admitted that it is almost time to step down as coach of Arsenal, after 20 years in charge of the team.

In aunts, the Frenchman will fill two decades as a coach Gunners becoming one of the managers with a longer stay in the elite of English football, while the contract expires at the end of the season.

"Football has been my life and frankly, I'm a bit scared. For as much as I expect, the more difficult it will be to remove dependence ".

"After retirement (Sir Alex Ferguson) and after the game (against Manchester United), he sent a message and invited me to drink something together."

"I asked: 'Are you missing?" I said,' No '. I did not understand. Is a gap in your life, especially when you have lived your entire life waiting for the next game and trying to win, "said Wenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment