Pages

Earthquake in Italy, letters of firefighters who were in tears over the world


After the earthquake that claimed the lives of nearly 300 people in central Italy, the country today is a day of national mourning.

"Hi babe! Forgive us that we arrived late. "

Thus begins his letter, Andrea, one of the firefighters who clutches at his heart for days under the rubble of those words that after the earthquake in Italy, which caused at least 290 victims.

His letter, the coffin with the dead body of a small Gulias, which was pulled from the rubble dead is making the rounds of the world is anyone who reads tears.

"Hello babe, I gave a hand to drive it out of prison ruins.

I'm sorry it came too late, unfortunately, you had stopped breathing, but I want you to know that up there where are we did as we had in hand to draw out that there ", writes Andrea, Gulias 8 -year, who was killed by the earthquake, and her sister, Giorgia that was released alive after 16 hours under rubble.

"When I come back to my home in Aquila, I am convinced that an angel looks down from heaven and the night will be a bright star. Hello Giulia, although I do not recognize. I love you, "he wrote./ShikoNews

No comments:

Post a Comment