Pages

Raiola: Guardiola doesn't have the balls to sit with me


In an astonishing outburst, 'super agent' Mino Raiola, the representative for many top-class footballers, has suggested that Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola is running scared of him.

Not content with pulling in vast amounts of cash over the summer for securing the deals of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Paul Pogba to Manchester United among others, the Italian is pulling no punches about certain characters within the game.

Speaking to Partidazo Cope, Guardiola in particular was on his radar.

"I don't hate Guardiola but I don't like him as a person and his football is very boring.

"He's not my kind of man, I like people who have a different character to Pep.

"Everyone knows what happened with Zlatan in Barcelona, and he still doesn't have the balls to sit down with me."
Florentino

The ex-Barcelona coach wasn't the only person in the firing line either as Real Madrid president Florentino Perez also got it with both barrels.

"I have neither a good nor bad relationship with Florentino because the truth is I never talk to him.

"I've no need to be a friend or foe because I deal only with Jose Angel Sanchez."
Pogba

Regarding why Paul Pogba ended up in Manchester when Real were clearly interested, the Italian was clear in his mind that his client is better served at Old Trafford.

"Pogba is the best player in the world in his position and he is where I wanted him to be."

Suggestions that Raiola is setting himself up to be the world's best agent were also brushed off.

"For me, it's not important to be the best agent in the world. "

"The players are like my children and Dad doesn't have the same relationship with everyone, but everyone wants his dad.

"The record for the most expensive signing is just a detail to me, what matters is that the player is happy where he is.

"I am very discreet with my clients information and I have to be very quiet when talking business with the press because anything you say can be a success or a failure for my business."
Zlatan

There are a number of high-profile clients on Raiola's books and he enjoys a different, but healthy relationship with them all.

"Zlatan is more demanding and is a great professional.

"I'm proud to be more than a representative to him, because he is more than a player to me and if only Balotelli was like him, he would be one of the best players in the world.

"If Donnarumma [AC Milan goalkeeper] continues to grow as he is, he will be the best," the Italian concluded./ShikoNews

No comments:

Post a Comment